Conner Reeves joined McLaughlin, PC in 2018, and brings extensive regulatory and legislative experience that will benefit clients across all the firm’s practice areas. Conner previously served as the General Counsel for the Mississippi State Medical Association, the state’s largest and oldest trade association for physicians.
His practice focuses on highly regulated industries such as alcohol and food manufacturing, healthcare and medical marijuana. Conner also works with start-up companies in emerging markets.
Conner also serves as the Medical Policy Advisor for the Medical Marijuana 2020 Campaign; a ballot initiative which will allow Mississippians to vote on whether medical marijuana should be available to patients with qualified medical conditions.
Conner is a Jackson native and strives to improve the quality of life in the capital city for his wife and daughter. This includes bettering Mississippi with opportunities to eat and drink local.
- Mississippi College School of Law, J.D., 2013, cum laude
- Mississippi State University, B.A., 2008
Professional Honors & Activities
- Recipient- Leadership in Law Award, Mississippi Business Journal, 2017
- Executive Committee- Health Law Section, Mississippi Bar Association
- Member, American Society of Medical Association Council
- Admissions: Mississippi, 2013
- Member, National Cannabis Bar Association