Charlene Williams is the Marketing and Association Management Coordinator for McLaughlin, PC. She joined the firm in 2018. Her industry experience includes marketing, public relations, grant writing, event planning, association management, website management, volunteer coordination, budget planning, and content generation.
Charlene helped to create a chapter of Barley’s Angels in Jackson in 2014. This organization provides a safe, educational platform for women interested in craft beer. In this capacity she realized her love of public relations and volunteer work. She continued her work by volunteering at a local brewery and serving on the committee for the Jackson Zoo Brew as the Volunteer Manager. She completed an internship for the Mississippi Brewers Guild in 2017.
In 2018, Charlene was selected as one of Boom Jackson’s, Young Influentials and received the prestigious Tulane 34 award for her work in craft beer. Her passion for this industry makes her the perfect fit for McLaughlin, PC.
Tulane University, B.A. Public Relations, 2018
- Management- Tulane University
- New Business Ventures- Tulane University
- Administrative Services Certification- State of Mississippi
Professional Honors and Activities
- Tulane 34 Award- 2018
- Cum Laude- Tulane University
- Alpha Sigma Lambda Honor Society- Tulane University
- Tulane Outreach Rotaract Club- Vice President
- Phi Theta Kappa- Hinds Community College
- Boom Jackson’s Young Influentials, 2018
- JXN Barley’s Angels- Founding Committee Member
- Pink Boots Society